Are you looking for Karate Classes in London? SHOTO's North London Karate Club offers both Children / Kids Karate Classes, as well as Adult Karate Classes, for karate beginners and experts alike. Taught by some of the most experienced Traditional Shotokan Karate instructors in the world, true to Hanshi Hirokazu Kanazawa and Hanshi Mick Randall MBE.
Karate Classes London - Your Sensei & Contacts
- Senior Instructor, adults karate classes: Sensei Eche Ginikanwa 4th Dan; trained by Hanshi Mick Randall MBE 10th Dan.
- Instructor, kids karate classes: Sensei Konomi Yajima 4th Dan; trained by Hanshi Mick Randall MBE 10th Dan.
- Contact: Get in touch with us with the Contact page or telephone.
- Phone: +44-7801-799-640.
Karate Class Times
Adults - Kihon and Kumite karate class
- Thursday 19:30-21:00hrs.
- Kihon means Basics; Kumite means controlled Sparring. Note that Traditional Shotokan Karate classes only involves non-contact, safe, Sparring, so you are in a controlled environment, under the close supervision of senior black belts.
Adults - Kata karate class
- Sunday 11:00-12:30hrs.
- Kata means Sequences. Katas are formal sequences of moves, so they depict the application of what you learn in the Kihon and Kumite classes.
Children / Kids karate class
- Sunday 09:45-10:45hrs.
- Classes cover both Kihon and Kata as supervised by experienced black belts.
- All kids karate classes at SHOTO are taught by experienced black belts of 2nd Dan or above, which means a minimum of 7 years training, so your kids are in excellent hands. This is in contrast to many associations that have brown belts or more junior instructors lead the kids karate classes.
Location & Map
Greig City Academy